Teekay Petrojarl: Project Assistance Position
Job Summary: responsible for providing administrative assistance to the Project Manager at Yard and TK’s project management.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Ensure that all activities, for which he/she is responsible, are carried out in conformance with laws and regulations, contractual requirements and the Teekay Petrojarl Management System Manual. In particular health and safety of personnel, natural and working environment and equipment shall be taken care of.
· The Project Assistant will work under the supervision of the Project Manager and assist in all aspects of the project work.
· General administrative work (document control, liaise with Project Control in follow up on monthly overhead cost reporting, etc.).
· Act as translator whenever necessary (e.g. TK’s personnel visiting the yard, support in meetings where there is no TK portuguese speaking representative).
· Interact with other departments whenever necessary (e.g. controlling and organizing documents received together with equipments arriving at the yard so it can be handed to procurement department and others).
· Administration of projects (support to Project Managers, project administration routines, coordinate weekly reports).
· Assist in producing documentation related to the project (e.g. MoM, Memos….etc).
· Ensure all documents are properly numbered in accordance to TK system and archived.
· Support and assistance as required by direct report.
· Fluency in English.
· Engineering degree.
· Should have an organised, systematic approach; commitment towards the tasks given; self-starter / proactive; able to multi-task and still meet deadlines.
· Updated in common computer applications.